segunda-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2013

Cover Letters

COVER LETTER TEMPLATE

Your Complete Name
Phone Number
E-mail

Reader’s Complete Name
Job Position
Company



Salutation
Dear Mr. / Dear Ms. / Dear Mrs. (name)
Dear Sir, / Dear Madam,


Body

First paragraph: Mention the job you’re applying for and where you found the job ad.
I’m writing in regards to / concern to the current ____________________ position your company is offering in ____________________, ref: ____________________. I learned about the position from ____________________.

Middle paragraphs: Discuss your qualifications. These paragraphs should be specifically adapted to the requirements posted in the job ad. Detail the skills and experience you can offer the company and why you’re interested in working for this organization.  
Limit this section to one or two paragraphs.
I graduated in____________________. I have experience in ____________________. I’ve been working as a ____________________ for ____________________.
I feel I’m the best person for this position because of my skills and experience / I work well under pressure and my achievements are my motivations.

Final paragraph: Discuss the next steps. Don’t forget to thank them for their time.

I look forward to hearing from you./ I’d appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualification and experience  with you.
My resume is attached. Please feel free to call me at (11) 9999-9999.

Thank you for your time and consideration.


Close
Best regards,
Best wishes,
Sincerely,
Regards,
Yours truly,
Yours faithfully,
(Your name)


____________________________________________________________


SAMPLE #1



SAMPLE #2




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário