quarta-feira, 16 de maio de 2018

Pretty Woman



-David: Mr. Louis, my grandfather believes the men who create a company should control its destiny.

-Woman: Where’s the 1.____?

-Mr. Lewis: The salad comes at the end of the 2.____.

-Woman: That’s the 3.____ I knew.

-David: Let me put it in another way, between your public statements and the rumors flying around on this thing we find it very hard to figure out what your real intentions are.

-Mr. Morse: I don’t know about you, but I’ve never been able to figure which goes with what.

-David: You know, there was a time when we built ships the size of cities, and like my grandfather made this country.

-Woman: Who 4.____ this?

-Waiter: The gentleman did, ma’am. Bon Appétit.

-Mr. Lewis: These are 5.____. It’s French for snails. It’s a delicacy, try it. David?

-David: Mr. Lewis, if you were to get control and I don’t think you will, but if you did, what do you plan tom do with the company?

-Mr. Lewis: Break it up and sell of the pieces.

-Mr. Morse: I’m sure you understand I’m not thrilled with the idea of you turning forty years of my work into your garage sale

-Mr. Lewis: At the price I’m paying for this stock Mr. Morse, you’re going to be a very rich man.

-Mr. Morse: I’m rich enough. I just want to have my shipyard

-Woman: Slippery little suckers.

-Waiter: It happens all the time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário