domingo, 15 de junho de 2014

Falling Down - Um dia de Fúria


- Yes, sir.
- Hi, I'd like some breakfast.
- We stopped serving breakfast at 11:30.
- Rick, have you ever heard the expression, "The customer is always 1._________________ " ?
- Yeah.
- Yeah. Well, here I am. The customer.
- That's not our policy. You have to order something from the lunch menu.
- I don't want lunch. I want breakfast.   
- Well, hey, I' m really sorry.
- Well, hey, I' m really 2._________________ too!
- He's got a gun!
- Let's get organized! Calm down!  Just calm down, everybody. Sit down over there! Hey, hey.
- Mister. Where are you going? No. You sit down there, and you finish your lunch. Come on. Rick, Could I have my breakfast, 3._________________?
- Yes, sir. Sheila.
- Rick? Miss Folsom? 
- Yes, sir. 
- You know what? You were right. I've changed my mind. I' m going to have some lunch. Could I have a double Whammyburger with cheese. You getting this?
- Yes, sir.
- And an order of Whammy fries and, let's see. . .a Choco-Wham shake.
- Yes, sir.
- How you doing? Enjoying your meal? How about you son? Is it 4._________________? And you, ma'am? How's the food?
- I think we have a critic. That's a joke. Now, here we go. Thank you. See, this is what I' m talking about. Turn around and look at that. Now, look at this sorry, miserable , squashed thing. Can anybody tell me what's 5._________________ with this picture?
Anybody?

Vocabulary
Calm down - Acalmem-se
You know what - Sabe de uma coisa
I've changed my mind - Eu mudei de ideia
An order of - Uma porção de
Let's see - Deixe-me ver
How you doing - Como vai (informal)
Enjoying the meal - Apreciando sua refeição
That's a joke - É uma piada
Turn around - Vire-se

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário