sexta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2015

Days Of Thunder - Car Rental Scene


Cole: You got me here. Now what? 

Rowdy: Here's how I see this 1._______________ Since you agree I ain't gonna let you drive this car to dinner. And I agree you ain't gonna let me 2._______________ this car to dinner, there's only one way to settle this. 

Cole: What are you talking about?

Cole: Absolutely. 

Rowdy: Let me tell you something, Tim. If you can't 3._______________ your race drivers and bitterness. You might 4._________________ sticking to something you can control... like used cars in downtown charllote.

Rowdy: Too close to call here. 
Big John: Too late. 
Cole: We, uh, had a 5._________________ trouble. 
Big John: What kind of car trouble? 

Cole: Uh... Yes, Rowdy, I believe it was.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário