segunda-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2013

Hunger Games - Jogos Vorazes


We could do it, you know. Take off, live in the woods.

They'd catch us.

1.______________ not.

We wouldn't make it 5 miles.

Welcome, welcome. The 2.______________ has come to select one courageous young man and woman for the honour of representing District 12 in the 74th annual Hunger 3.______________.

It's your 4.______________ year Prim, your name's only been in there once, they're not gonna pick you.

Primrose Everdeen.

Prim.

I'm a volunteer. I 5.______________ as tribute.

Our tributes Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen.

They just want a good show, that's all they want.

There's 24 of us, Gale, only one comes out.

So, you are here to make me look 6.______________?

I'm here to help you make an impression.

And so it was decreed that each year, the twelve districts of Panem shall offer up in tribute one young man and woman, 7.______________ the ages of twelve and eighteen to be trained in the art of 8.______________ and to be prepared to fight to the death.

This is the time to show them everything. Make sure they 9.______________ you.

I just keep wishing that I could show them that they don't own me. If I'm gonna die, I wanna still be me

 I just can't afford to 10.______________ like that.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Vocabulary
We wouldn't make it = Nós não passaríamos de
The time has come = Chegou o momento
Make sure = Certifique-se
Make an impression = Impressionar
It was decreed = Foi decretado
I just can't afford = Eu simplesmente não posso me dar ao luxo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário