segunda-feira, 17 de abril de 2017

Transporter 2


Car Jacking Girl: I'm sorry, can you help me? My tire. 

Frank Martin: Sorry, I have an 1.____________, I don't like to be late. 

Car Jacking Girl: Well, would you rather be late or *dead*?

Frank Martin: You don't want to do this. 

Car Jacking Girl: Step out of the car! 

Car Jacker: Whoo! Let's go, girls! Yeah! 

Frank Martin: Take it easy, the car's 2.____________ new. 

Car Jacker: No problem, buddy, I got this. Baby, let's ride. Time to go! 

Frank Martin: Your parents know the company you keep? 

Car Jacking Girl: Shut up! 

Car Jacker: This shit ain't working, man! 

Frank Martin: It's coded. 

Car Jacker: What's the 3.____________, man

Frank Martin: I'm afraid I can't tell you that. 

Car Jacker: I'm afraid we'll have to beat it out of you. Get out of the car!

Car Jacker: Come on man.

Frank Martin: Hold on. Just came out of the cleaners. 

Car Jacking Girl: Hands off. Stop... stop moving or I will 4.____________ you.

Frank Martin: Don't you have homework to do?

Frank Martin: Why don't you go and do it.

Car Jacking Girl: OK! I'm sorry! 

Frank Martin: 5.____________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário