quarta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2013

Little Things - One Direction



Try to fit the following words in the blanks:

1. FRECKLES
2. STOMACH
3. CRINCKLES
4. HERE
5. HAND
6. WEIGH
7. SPINE
8. MOUTH
9. TEA
10. VOICE

Your _________________ fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind (Tenha em mente)
It was meant to be (Era pra ser)
And I'm joining up the dots
With the _________________ on your cheeks.
And it all makes sense to me (faz sentido)
 
I know you've never loved
The _________________ by your eyes.
When you smile,
You've never loved
Your_________________ or your thighs.
The dimples in your back.
At the bottom of your _________________
But I'll love them endlessly
 
CHORUS
I won't let these little things
Slip out of my _________________ 
(Escorrer pela minha)
But if I do
It's you
Oh, it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you 
(Estou apaixomado por você)
And all these little things

You can't go to bed 
Without a cup of _________________
And maybe that's the reason
That you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations
Are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me
I know you've never loved the sound of your _________________ on tape
You never want to know how much you _________________
You still love to squeeze into your jeans,
But you're perfect to me


CHORUS 

You'll never love yourself
Half as much as I love you (metade do que)
You'll never treat yourself right darlin
But I want you to
If I let you know
I'm _________________ for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you
Oh..
 
CHORUS – 2X 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário