sexta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2015

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Car Rental Scene



Duke: We had 1.____________ again with the car rental agency. 

Agente: Mr. Duke, we're all settled. If I could get your John Hancock, you're on your 2.____________. 


Duke: Yeah. 


Agent: Listen, buddy, you're gonna be real careful with this car, right?


Duke: Oh, yeah, man. Of course. 


Agent: Holy smokes! You just backed over a foot concrete abutment, you didn't even slow 3.____________. What, were you going about, uh, oh, I don't know, miles an hour backwards? 


Duke: There's no harm done. 


Agent: Oh? 


Duke: I always test the 4.____________ that way, the rear end for stress factors. Boy, this is really a nice pen, man. 


 Agent: Hey, uh, listen, you fellas haven't been, uh, 5.____________, have you? 


Duke: No. Not me. We are responsible people. 


Agent: Damn it, you've got my pen! Goddamn hippies!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário