segunda-feira, 22 de agosto de 2016

Blue Crush



-Housekeeping.

-Oh, shit! Ohh!

-Aw, that reeks. What is that?

-What is that smell? I'm not... I'm not doing this.

- What is that 1._________?
- Freakin' nasty, that's what it is.
- It reeks in this room.
- This royally sucks.
- Oh, my God.
- All right. Let's just get 2.____________.
Oh, sick.!
-What? Ohh.!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! That...
- I'm not cleaning that up.
- We have to do it.
- I'm not cleaning it.
- We got to get it 3.__________. That's just the way it is.
- It's so sick.
No-neck pigs. Ohh!
Help me make the bed, Lena.
-Football players are so nasty.
I mean... I don't even know where to start.
They think they can do anything.
This is ridiculous.
-Oh, sick!
- What?
- Get it off, Anne Marie!
-It's stuck! It's not coming off!
- What is it?
- It's a condom.
- Grab it! It's stuck!
- No, don't touch it.!
Get it off! Get it off! Get it off.
- Anne Marie, get it off!
- Put some gloves on.
- Oh, get it off!
- Just relax. I think.. I can't get it if you're friggin' tossing around.
Nasty. Oh, my God!
Ohh.!
Oh, sick!
Ohh.!
You know what? That's it.
Ooh, wedding and honeymoon in the same place?
Let's go snorkeling. I am not snorkeling with this hair. Give me a break.
Those masks leave the worst marks on your face.
There's, like, a hundred people spit in them.
Anybody in room 215?
2 15, ladies in 215
Gentlemen, 2 15?
Anybody in room 215?
No? Anybody in room 215 out in the 4.________?
What?
Suite 215? Is it yours?
Oh.
Ohh! God!
Jump!
I swear to God that's a condom.
I'm in 2 15. I think I won something.
I'm in 215. What'd I win?
Hi. I'm Anne Marie.
I'm the housekeeper of your room.
Leslie. O-line! O-line!
Do you have a sec, Leslie? Sure.
Take all the time you want, sugar-wooger.
Step one.
Step two.
And step three. You 5.___________it?
Thanks for your time, guys.
- No problem.
- You got schooled by the maid.
I'm on vacation. You don't have...
-You still got schooled.
You don't have to clean your room when you're on vacation.
-You got schooled. But you don't clean your room when you on vacation!
-Am I on vacation?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário