segunda-feira, 22 de agosto de 2016

Boiler Room


Seth: Hello?
Ron from the Daily News: Hi, Mr. Dahvis, this is Ron from the Daily News. How you doin' this morning?
Seth: It's Davis, and I'm not 1.____________.
Ron: Okay, I'm sorry to have bothered you. Have a nice day.
Seth: Wait a minute. Wait, that's your pitch? You consider that a sales call?
Ron: Well, um...
Seth: You know, I get a call from you guys every 2.____________ and it's always the same half assed attempt. If you guys wanna close me, you should sell me.
Ron: All right.
Seth: All right. Start 3.____________.
Ron: Okay. Hi, this is Ron from the Daily News. How you doin' this morning?
Seth: What do you want?
Ron: It's not what I want, sir. It's what you want.
Seth: Ron, now we're talkin'. All right. What are you selling me?
Ron: I'm offering you a subscription to the Daily News at a substantially reduced price. We're trying to reach out to people that have never had home delivery before.
Seth: Right, so, basically, everybody who already has a subscription is getting fucked on this one?
Ron: Yeah, I guess so.
Seth: All right, well, I can handle that. So, tell me, why should I buy your 4. ____________? I mean, you know, why... Why shouldn't I get the Times or the Voice, you know?
Ron: Well, the Village Voice is free, sir, so if you want it, you should certainly pick it up. But the Daily News offers you something no other paper can: a real taste of New York. We have the best features, more 5.____________ than any other daily in New York and we have the most reliable delivery in the city. Now what do you think?
Seth: You know what I think, Ron? I think that was a sales call. Good job, buddy.
Ron: So you gonna buy a subscription?
Seth: No, I already get the Times.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário