terça-feira, 18 de outubro de 2016

Billions - Motivational Scene

I just lost my mojo somewhere along the line. It's f*cking gone. And you're Mrs. Mojo, so I booked the appointment. 

It's Dr. Mojo. 

Right. I hear it happens to guys my age. Maybe I'm 1.______________. Maybe I should try some Prozac, Effexor... 

Uh-huh. We'll get to that. Now, have you been eating, sleeping, exercising? 

Yeah, more or less. Maybe not so much with the sleeping. 

And things with your wife? 

Okay, mostly. 

s*x? 

Normal. I've been married 10 years, so... 

So down to just once a day. So, it's really just the book? 

I'm down 4%... year to date. Everyone else is up double digits. I'm down. I'm f*cked. 

You don't need meds. You're just listening to the wrong voice. You're tuned into the one yelling at you over the loudspeaker that you're f*cking stupid and your 2.______________ blows. And you're ignoring the quiet one inside telling you where the alpha is. Now, that's the voice that got you here. And it's still there if you're willing to listen. What's that voice telling you? 

That even though I've stiffed a few that I'm pretty damn good. 

Unh-unh. Stand up. Stand up. What'd you take down last year? 

$7.2 million. 

$7.2 million. $7.2 mill... feel that. 

$7.2 million. Bring it close. 

$7.2 million. 

So, what's it saying? 

That I'm 3.______________. 

There you go. And what does it have to say back to that loud, critical voice? 

It's saying, "f*ck you." 

Good! Sit down. Now, I want you to go back to your Bloomberg and cut bait on your 4.______________... you know the ones. The ones you've been defending, hoping they'll come 'round, but, secretly, you know never will. I want you to just commit that you're in it for the long haul, that you will succeed. And once you do that, the new ideas, the 5.______________, will present themselves because you are a winner. You're in the Special Forces here. You are a Navy SEAL. And there's a reason for that. Did the S.E.A.L.s make a mistake signing you up? No. They did not. The S.E.A.L.s don't make mistakes. So get out there and do what needs to be done. We have to stop here.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário