quarta-feira, 1 de março de 2017

Elevator Pitch - The Guilt Trip


So, why don't I try this? Just tell me about yourself, Amy. Do you have kids? You have any pets or anything like that?

Yes, I do. I have a dog and a little girl.

Okay. What are their names?

Mr. Pickles and Gabriella.

Oh, that's 1._____________. if I have a daughter, I'm gonna name her Mr. Pickles as well.

Sorry.

So let me ask you, you probably go through great pains to 2._____________ Mr. Pickles and Gabriella from dying, if I'm not mistaken.

Well, yes, I would.

Is this what you normally clean your house with? It's whatever's on sale. It's usually blue or yellow.

That would be correct, yes.

Well, here's the problem with that. It's extremely 3._____________And it's really dangerous. I can show you statistics and experiments that prove that my product doesn't only clean better than those, but it's safer. But if I've shown you one thing, it's that that is really boring. So instead, I'll just do this.

I'll step back for the experiment. Oh, my God. Wow. I'm impressedI am.

Scieoclean is the 4._____________  cleaning product that's ever been invented. It's completely natural, it's completely safe, and it cleans better than any product on the market. If any of my competitors are making the same claim, all I say is, come on TV and drink your product. But I don't think you will because no one wants to shit blood on TV. That's it. That's all I got.

Scieoclean. It's 5._____________, it's non-toxic, and you can drink it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário