quarta-feira, 1 de março de 2017

The Guilt Trip - Networking


Well, we are intrigued!

You're... You're intrigued?

Absolutely! That 1._____________ was wonderful. You actually drank that stuff?

I did drink it! Yeah! It's made out of food.

It was a great 2._____________.

Thank you so much! If you want to hear more... I said it was boring, but the stuff about the micro-emulsion is actually pretty amazing.

Does it actually clean?

Yes, it cleans great.

Okay, we're gonna wanna see that at some point.

Oh, yeah, anytime. I can 3._____________ that anytime.

And it has full FDA approval?

I have full FDA...

How many units do you have ready for 4._____________?

Thousands of units. I have way more than I should, probably.

Well, we're gonna have to run it up the ladder, obviously, but I have a really good 5._____________ about this. 

Thank you so much. Oh, thank you! Thanks. Wow.

Great presentation.

Well, I'm glad you think so. You have my info.

Absolutely. We'll be in touch. Great job. Thanks for sticking with me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário