quarta-feira, 1 de março de 2017

The Pursuit of Happiness - Phone Call


- Walter Ribbon's 1.______________.

- Yes, hello, my name is Chris Gardner. I'm calling for Mr. Walter Ribbon.

- Concerning? 

- Yes, ma'am. I'm calling from Dean Witter.

- Just a 2.______________.

- Hello? 

- Mr. Ribbon. Hello, sir. My name's Chris Gardner. I'm 3.______________ from Dean Witter.

- Yeah, Chris. 

- Yes, Mr. Ribbon... I would love to have the 4.______________ to discuss some of our products. I'm certain that I could be of some assistance to you.

- Can you be here in 20 minutes?

- Twenty minutes. Absolutely.

- Just had someone 5.______________I can give you a few minutes before the 49ers. Monday Night Football, buddy.

- Yes, sir. Thank you very much.

- See you soon.

- Bye-bye.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário