terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2015

Business Card - American Psycho


Patrick, thanks so much for looking after Courtney. 

Dorsia. How impressive. 

How on Earth did you get a reservation there ? 

Lucky, I guess. 

That's a wonderful suit. 

Don't tell me. Don't tell me. Let me guess. 

Mmm, Valentino Couture ? 

Uh-huh. Hmm. 

It looks so soft. Your compliment was sufficient, Luis. 

Hello, Halberstram. Nice tie. How the hell are you ? 

Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead, Marcus Halberstram. 

It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P, 

and in fact does the same exact thing I do. 

He also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. 

Marcus and I even go to the same barber, 

although I have a slightly better haircut. 

How's the Ransom account going, Marcus ? - It's, uh, all right. 

Really ? That's interesting. It's not, uh, not great. 

Oh, well, you know. - So, how's Cecilia ? 

She's a great girl. - Oh, yeah. I'm very lucky. 

Mm-hmm. - Hey, Allen, congratulations on the Fisher account. 

Thank you, Baxter. - Listen, Paul. Squash. 

Call me. How about Friday ? 

No can do. I got an 8:30 res at Dorsia. 

Greatsea urchin ceviche. 

Dorsia on Friday night ? How'd he swing that ? 

I think he's lying. 

Is that a gram ? - New card. 

What do you think ? 

Whoa-ho. Very nice. 

Look at that. Picked them up from the printer's yesterday. 

Good coloring. That's bone. 

And the lettering is something called Silian Rail. 

It's very cool, Bateman, but that's nothing. Look at this. 

That is really nice. 

Eggshell with Romalian type. What do you think ? 

Nice. 

Jesus. That is really super. How'da nitwit like you get so tasteful? 

I can't believe that Bryce... 

prefers Van Patten's card to mine. 

But wait. You ain't seen nothin' yet. 

Raised lettering, pale nimbus... white. 

Impressive. Very nice. 

Hmm. 

Let's see Paul Allen's card. 

Look at that subtle off-white coloring. 

The tasteful thickness of it. 

Oh, my God. It even has a watermark. 

Is something wrong, Patrick ? 

You're sweating.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário