terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2015

The Social Network


MARYLIN: This must be 1.__________

MARK: Who are you? 

MARYLIN: I’m Marylin Delpy, I introduced myself when we first...

MARK: I mean what do you do?

MARYLIN: I’m a 2.__________ year associate at the firm. My boss wanted me to sit in on the deposition phase. What are you doing? 

MARK: 3.__________ in to see how it’s going in Bosnia. 

MARYLIN: Bosnia? They don’t have roads but they have Facebook? You must really hate the Winklevoss’s. 

MARK I don’t hate 4.__________. The Winklevi aren’t suing me for intellectual property theft. They’re suing me because for the first time in their 5.__________, things didn’t work out the way they were supposed to for them.

VOCABULARY
I mean - eu quero dizer
how it's going - como vão as coisas
roads - rodovias
intellectual property theft - roubo de propriedade intelectual
suing - processando

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário