sábado, 14 de maio de 2016

Her


Mr. Theodore Twombly.
Welcome to the world's first artificially intelligent 1.________________ system, OS1.
We'd like to ask you a few basic 2.________________ before the operating system is initiated.
This will help create an OS to best fit your needs.
Okay.
Are you social or antisocial?
I guess I haven't really been 3.________________ in a while. Mostly because--
In your voice, I sense hesitance. Would you agree with that?
- Was I sounding hesitant?
- Yes.
I'm sorry if I was sounding hesitant. I was just trying to be more accurate.
Would you like your OS to have a male or female voice?
Female, I 4.________________ .
How would you describe your relationship with your mother?
It's fine, I think. Um... Well, actually, I think the thing I always found frustrating about my mom...is if I tell her something that's going on in my life, her reaction is usually about her.-t's not about--
- Thank you.
Please wait as your individualized operating 5________________ is initiated.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário