- Shut up. Everyone. Sheriff, another seat. Continue, 1._____________.
- You mean, hitting your boyfriend was a personal matter?
- Objection. 2._____________.
- Your Honor, we would argue that a fight with Ms. Morgan is not an unusual 3._____________, and there were others who had reason to hurt her.
- Yes, but only one who was driving Sloan's car.
And yet others who were driving black Escalades.
That same night?
- Um, gentlemen. If you haven't noticed, this is a 4._____________, and I am a judge. Now, I'm going to give you a little leeway, here, Counselor, but only because I'm curious.
- The police found traces of paint from a black Escalade on your car. But isn't it possible that that could have come from accidents prior to that night?
- I'm sorry. Does "nuh-uh" mean "no"? Then say "no."
- ...as a friend.
- And yet, you were faced with a moral 5._____________ here, weren't you?
- There, that's her. Here hair's longer than I thought.
- And "Yuh-huh," that would be "yes"?
- Who's that?