quinta-feira, 16 de agosto de 2018

Buying an Apartment (Wall Street)



-Everybody tells you they hate the Upper East Side, they want to live on the West Side. But believe me, when it's resale time the East Side moves all the time.
-I mean, what do you got on the West Side? Sean and Madonna? Trust me.
-Massage sauna, Jacuzzi, tanning salon...best 1.____ in the city.
-You know, a cute young boy like you got to think of a future lady friend in your life when you finish wolfing around. Of course, I'm taken. Oak striped 2.____.
-Ah, my husband could get you a 10% 3.____. You know, I'd do it myself, except I'm into four other deals right now. So, I got a 4:00 and a 5:00. One of them is an all-cash type, Monique something or other.
-Look, maybe you'd like to see something 4.____ that I got over on 1st Avenue. Honey, the meter is running. Anybody home?
-All right. Offer $950.
-You know, I got something over on Sutton Place. It's a million and a half, but now we’re talking 5.____.
-No. This is it. This is home.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário