quinta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2018

Inside Out - Moving Scene


Joy: " Here’s our new house. And… Maybe, it’s nice on the 1.____________."

Anger: "We’re supposed to live here?"

Sadness: "Do we have to?"

Disgust: "I’m telling you, it smells that something died in here."

Fear: "Can you die from moving?"

Joy: "Guys, you’re 2.____________. Nobody is dying…"

Disgust: "A DEAD MOUSE!"

Anger: "Great."

Disgust: "I’m gonna be sick."

Fear: "It’s a house of the dead! What are we gonna do? We’re gonna get rabies!"

Anger: "Get off of me!"

Joy: "All through the drive, Dad talked about how cool our new room is. Let’s go check it out."

Fear: "It’s gonna be great. Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

Fear: "No, no, no, no."

Disgust: "I’m starting to envy the dead mouse."

Anger: "Get out the rubber ball. We’re in 3.____________ confinement."

Sadness: "Riley can’t live here."

Anger: "She’s right."

Disgust: "It’s the worst."

Fear: "Really bad."

Disgust: "It’s absolutely the worst."

Anger: "This house 4.____________."

Disgust: "It’s the worst place I’ve been in my entire life."

Fear: "Oh, yeah."

Joy: "Hey, it’s nothing our butterfly curtains couldn’t fix. I read somewhere that an 5.____________ room is an opportunity."

Anger: "Where did you read that?"

Joy: "It doesn’t matter, I read it and it’s great. We’ll put the bed there, and the desk over there."

Fear: "The hockey lamp goes there."

Anger: "Uh, put the chair there."

Joy: "Or the trophy collections."

Fear: "There. Stars! I like that."

Joy: "Now, we’re talking. Let’s go get our stuff from the moving van."

VOCABULARY:

1. Die from = morrer de
2. Rabies = raiva (doença)
3. Get off of me = saia de perto de mim
4. All through the drive = durante todo o trajeto (dentro do carro)
5. It doesn’t matter = não importa


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário