terça-feira, 14 de agosto de 2018

'The Realtor' starring Dean St Louis




-What’s wrong?
-Oh, nothing is wrong.
-Well, actually yeah…
-It’s the price. It’s the 1.____. You’re still thinking the price a little too high. I mean, I can try to pressure them to lower, but you know the home is in that area.
-There’s nothing wrong with the price.
-Or the 2.____.
-No, no. Something is wrong with your family? Don’t worry. We will get you 3.____ insurance.
-We don’t have to lose this 4.____. Just hold on a second…
-We decided not to buy the house.
-What’s wrong with the house?
-Oh, we like the house.
-Yeah, we like the house.
-I followed your criteria. I went out and found you exactly what you were looking for in thirty days.
-It’s a great house!
-This is the house you wanted. I didn’t just go out and toss any 5.____ house at you. I think I followed your wishes pretty gosh darn close!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário