segunda-feira, 21 de julho de 2014

At the hotel - Reception


- Good morning!
- Good morning, sir! How can I help you? 
- I'd like a room for the 1._________________.
- Single or double, sir?
- Single, please. Do all rooms have mini-bars
- Yes, sir! And cable TV too. Could you fill up the 2._______________ form, please?
- Ah...
- Oh! I'm sorry, sir! I'll do it for you.
- Thank you, ma'am.
- Your 3.__________________ name, please?
- Patterson.
- Can you spell it?
- P, A, T, T, E, R, S, O, N.
- And your first name?
- Jonathan.
- Home address? 
- Waipawa. He... That is W, A, I, P, A, W, A, The Old Sheep Farm. New Zealand.
- Nationality? 
- New Zealand.
- And when were you born?
- April, 21st, 1970.
- And what is your 4.____________________?
- I'm a translator.
- That's all. Thank you! Could you sign here, please?
- Yes, of course.
- Thank you! Here is your 5.___________________. I’ll ask the bellboy to take your luggage to your room. You’re in room 765, 7th floor. Enjoy your stay.
- Thank you!

Vocabulary
Mini-bars = frigobar 
To fill up = preencher
Bellboy = Carregador
Floor = piso 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário