sexta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2017

Friends - Poker Scene


CHANDLER: OK, so now we 1._________ cards. 

MONICA: So I wouldn't need any, right? Cause I have a straight. 

RACHEL: Oh, good for you! 

PHOEBE: Congratulations! 

CHANDLER: OK Phoebs, how many do you want? 

PHOEBE: OK, I just need two... the, um, ten of 2._________ and the six of clubs. 

ROSS: No. No, uh, Phoebs? You can't--you can't do-- 

RACHEL: Oh wait, I have the ten of spades! Here! 

ROSS: No, no. Uh... no, see, uh, you-you can't do that. 

RACHEL: Oh, no no no no no no, that's OK, I don't need them. I'm going for 3._________

ROSS: Oh, you're... 

MONICA: Alright, here we go. We've got salmon roulettes and assorted crudites. 

PHOE, RACHEL: OOooooo! 

JOEY: Whoa, whoa, whoa, Monica, what're you doin'? This is a 4._________ game. You can't serve food with more than one syllable. It's gotta be like chips, or dip, or pretz 

MONICA: Alright, you know, we got it, we got it. Let's play for 5._________. High stakes... big bucks... 

ROSS: Alright, now, you sure? Phoebe just threw away two jacks because they didn't look happy...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário