quarta-feira, 16 de maio de 2018

Eating Pizza



-Woman1: Let me ask you a question. In all the years you’ve ever undressed in front of a gentleman…

-Woman2: It hasn’t been that many.

-Woman1: …All right, well, has he ever asked you to leave? Has he ever walked out, left?

-Woman2: No.

-Woman1: Because he doesn’t care. He’s in a room with a naked girl, he’s won the lottery. I’m so tired of saying no, and then waking up in the morning and recalling every single thing I 1.____ the day before, counting every 2.____ I consumed so I kwon exactly how much self-loathing to take him to the shower. I’m going for it. I’m no interest in being 3.____. I’m just through with the guilt, so this is what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna finish this 4.____ and then we’re gonna go watch the soccer game and tomorrow, we’re gonna go on a little 5.____ and buy ourselves some bigger jeans.    

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário