quarta-feira, 16 de maio de 2018

Ratatouille



-Cook: Are you sure? That recipe was a disaster. Gusteau himself said so.

-Chef: Just the sort of challenge a budding chef needs

-Woman: Sweetbread à la Gusteau. 1.____ cooked in a seaweed salt crust with cuttlefish tentacle, dog rose purée, geoduck egg, died white fungus? Anchovy licorice sauce. I don’t know this recipe, but it’s Gusteau’s, so… Lalo, we have some veal 2.____ soaking, yes? 

-Lalo: Yes! The 3.___ stomach, I get that.

-Man: Veal stomach? OH, okay. I’ll be right back. Where… hey, don’t mind me, I just need to borrow this real quick. Let’s see, over here… I’ll be back. Thank you. Excuse me, I’m going to… apparently, I need this. I’ll be right… I’m going to pick that up. I got some of that 4.____. Okay.

-Woman: What are you doing? You’re supposed to be preparing the Gusteau recipe.

-Man: This is the 5.____.

-Woman: The recipe doesn’t call for white truffle oil! What else have you…? You are improvising? This is no time to experiment. The customer is waiting.

-Man: You’re right. I should listen to you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário