quinta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2014

Dawn of The Planet of The Apes



- Apes do not want 1. _________________!
- You know the scary 2. _________________ about them? They don’t need power, lights, heat, nothing. That’s their advantage. That’s what makes them stronger.
- We both have 3. _________________. You want to protect yours. I want to protect mine. It’s our only chance for 4. ____________________.
- Are you aware, they are going to turn on you? 
- They are 5. ____________________!
- Caesar, you're in home.
- Who was that?
- A good 6. ___________________... like you.
- Caesar love 7. _________________ more than apes!
- If you threaten his family, he will retaliate.
- Don't shoot.
- Don't you 8. ___________________.
- Should I shoot him?
- 9. ____________________.
- Oh, you wanna a drink?
- Alright. Easy!
- Easy.
- What are you doing?
- I’m saving the human race.
- Oh, my god!
- We made contact, military. They’re already on their way.
- Caesar, you have to go!
- Go, where? 
- This my home. 
- I’m sorry, my 10. ___________________. War has begun.
- Caesar!

Vocabulay
Power = energia 
Heat = calor 
Advantage = vantagem
To turn on = voltar-se contra
To be aware = estar ciente de 
Threaten  = ameaçar
to shoot = atirar em

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário