quarta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2014

Fifty Shades of Grey



- So this is just an 1. _____________ for the newspaper. I just have a couple of 2. ____________.
- Mr Grey will see you, now.
- What was he like?
- He was polite, intense, smart, 3. _____________ intimidating.
- Do you have any 4. ___________ outside of work?
- What about you? I'd like to know more about you.
- There's really not much to 5. _____________ about me. I mean, look at me.
- I am.
- To what do you owe your 6. _____________?
- I exercise control in all things, Miss Steele.
- It must be really boring.
- I’m incapable of leaving you 7. ____________. 
- Then don't.
- I had a rough start in life. You should steer clear of me. I don't do 8. ___________. My tastes are very 9. ____________. You wouldn’t 10. ____________.
- Enlighten me, then.

Vocabulary

A couple of  = algumas, alguns
Polite = educado
To mean = querer dizer
Boring = chato

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário