- This is detective Alex Murphy, Officer down!
- We are on the eve of a 1.___________ revolution.
- We need to give Americans a figure they can rally behind.
- Give your mom a kiss.
- Goodnight, baby.
- Too slow, boy!
- We're gonna put a man inside a 2._____________.
- He suffered 4th degree burns over 80% of his body. If he survives, he'll be paralyzed from the waist down, confined to a wheelchair.
- You say you can save him, what does that mean? What kind of life will he have?
- What kind of suit is this?
- It's not a suit, it's you.
- What the hell did you do to me?
- Make him more tactical, make him look, uh, let's go with black.
- When the machine fights, the 3.___________ releases signals into Alex's brain, making him think he's in control. But he's not. It's the illusion of free will.
- I've selected 13 targets, all wanted for murder.
- This is the 4.___________ of American justice.
- Alex! You need to speak to your son.
- Somehow he's overriding the system's priorities.
- The human element will always be present. Compassion, fear, instinct. They will always interfere with the system.
- Dead or 5.__________, you're coming with me.
Too slow = muito lento
To rally behind = contar com, se apoiar em
From the waist down = da cintura para baixo
Wheelchair = cadeira de rodas
Suit = traje
Target = alvo
Somehow = de alguma maneira
To override = passar por cima