O Verdadeiro Inglês!
sábado, 16 de agosto de 2014
Old School - airport scene
- Hi, honey! It's me.
- Shouldn't you be on a 1.__________ by now?
- Well, I should, but unfortunately they
- Oh, my god! That sucks...
- Yeah, I know. I've got to get on the red eye now. I should be in home around 7 in the 2.__________.
- But I'll miss you,
- I know. I'll miss you, too. But I'll tell you what. I've got all night spending in the gift shop, so anything with the word San Diego on it it's yours. Just think.
Just get on that red eye.
- Ok, I'll... I love you. I love you, bobby.
- I love you, too.
- Look, I really need to get on this 3.__________.
- Well, I really need a new mini-van, but that doesn't mean that it's gonna happen now, does it?
- Look, I don't think you 4.__________. I'm gonna ask her to marry me tonight.
, why didn't you say so? Love conquers all, right? But in this case, it bumped Mr. Bernstein and his Coast Hills straight out a coach. Here you go, 5.__________ and good luck.
- Good afternoon, I Murray Bernstein.
- Well, Mr. Bernstein,
= vendidos em excesso
Just get on that red eye
(tipo de voo que decola muito tarde e chega ao destino muito cedo)
My goodness =
Enviar por e-mail
Compartilhar no Twitter
Compartilhar no Facebook
Compartilhar com o Pinterest
Cenas de Filmes
Postar um comentário
Postagem mais recente
Postagem mais antiga
Postar comentários (Atom)