sábado, 16 de agosto de 2014

Old School - airport scene


- Hello!
- Hi, honey! It's me.
- Shouldn't you be on a 1.__________ by now? 
- Well, I should, but unfortunately they oversold the flight.
- Oh, my god! That sucks...
- Yeah, I know. I've got to get on the red eye now. I should be in home around 7 in the 2.__________.
- But I'll miss you, bobby.
- I know. I'll miss you, too. But I'll tell you what. I've got all night spending in the gift shop, so anything with the word San Diego on it it's yours. Just think.
- Just get on that red eye.
- Ok, I'll... I love you. I love you, bobby.
- I love you, too.
- Bye.
- Look, I really need to get on this 3.__________.
- Well, I really need a new mini-van, but that doesn't mean that it's gonna happen now, does it? 
- Look, I don't think you 4.__________. I'm gonna ask her to marry me tonight.
- My goodness, why didn't you say so? Love conquers all, right? But in this case, it bumped Mr. Bernstein and his Coast Hills straight out a coach. Here you go, 5.__________ and good luck.
- Good afternoon, I Murray Bernstein.
- Well, Mr. Bernstein, I'm afraid you flight...

Vocabulary:
Oversold = vendidos em excesso
Bobbyquerido
Just get on that red eye (tipo de voo que decola muito tarde e chega  ao destino muito cedo)
My goodness = Meu Deus
I'm afraid = Infelizmente

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário